***Car Gauge Pro available Car Gauge Pro
(See information below for the hardware type requirement.)
Vehicle computer system have multiple signal protocols and ELM 327 supports many of them. Currently, the following protocols are supported by the app and MUST be an OBD II Compliant Vehicle.
* VPW - 1996-2004 Year (GM vehicles)
* PWM - 1996-2004 Year (Ford vehicles)
* ISO 9141(Slow) - 1996-2004 (Chrysler, European, and Asian vehicles)
* KWP 2000(Slow/Fast) - 1996-2004 (Chrysler, European, and Asian vehicles)
* CAN (11/29 Bit) - (2004 and Newer)
[Car Gauge Lite Supports the Following with Limited Views]
[OBD II Generic]
* Mode 1 - Analog/Digital Gauges (160/215 Generic PIDS)
* Mode 1 - List View (220 Generic PIDS)
* Mode 2 - Freeze Frame Data
* Mode 3 - Read Current Faults
* Mode 4 - Clear Faults
* Mode 5 - O2 Sensor Test Result (Non CAN Bus)
* Mode 6 - On-board Test Result
* Mode 7 - Read Pending Faults
* Mode 8 - Evaporative System Leak Test
* Mode 9 - Vin, Performance Tracking Data, ECU Name, Calibration and Verification ID
* Mode A - Read Stored Faults
* I/M Readiness Status
* O2 Sensor Location
Do not attempt to enter information or adjust your device while driving. Failure to pay full attention to the operation of your vehicle could result in death, serious injury, or property damage. You assume total responsibility and risk for using your device with this app.
The App is setup for importing background, needle skins and gauge skins from SD card. You can download it from the website.
MINIMUM VM HEAP SIZE (24m). Anything lower may cause the application to force close while adjusting gauge size.
HARDWARE REQUIREMENT: ELM 327 (Clone Type) Bluetooth Adapter.
Vendors Type: CHX, OBDII, Vgate Bluetooth Device tested OK.