File Explorer is an android application for browsing and managing files/folders stored on device and sdcard.
***** Why using a File Manager on Android Device ? ****
Because we store more and more content on our content device, we need a simple, free and small application to manage all this content.
***** Why choosing Android Content Center - File Explorer ? *****
1. This app is just simple !
2. Free version
3. No Ads
4. One of the smallest file manager on android market (<450kb)
5. One unique permission need : write on external storage. No internet access need !
6. You can change icon size and layout. Choose what suits you best.
7. You can install it on SDcard since Froyo
***** Features *****
** Managing files / folders **
- Creating, Editing and Deleting
- Copy / Cut / Paste
- Zip (Compressing files / folders)
- Multiple selection for mass processing
- Create shortcuts from your Android Home Screen or inside the app.
- Show properties details for your files/folder
- Show Image Thumbnails
- Simple search
** Ergonomics **
- Display as list, detailed list, grid
- Changing the icon size from very small to very large.
- Possibility to show or not hidden files / folders
- Simple Image Viewer integrated
- Clickable breadcrumb to navigate easily through your folder
- Share your opinion in information section
** Help **
- Links to documentation of the application on mobile website http://opensourceecm.fr/android-app/
- Contact developper directly via e-mail inside this app
** GO PRO **
If you need a complete functional and customizable application to manage your digital content, have a look at **** Android Content Center - File Explorer PRO **** on Android Market.
For the price to an mp3 song, you can have a great customizable application to manage digital contents /documents /folder in your android device.
GUARANTEE WITH NO ADVERTISEMENT
CHANGE YOUR ICON SIZE FOR BETTER COMFORT
INSTALL ON SDCARD