Want to show your child the sounds of animals? Maybe play with your pets? Or maybe you''re just searching for some animal sounds? Whatever the reason you have, you will get a nice collection of many sounds: cats, dogs, sheep, macaws, bees, canaries, chickens, cougars, crows, elephants, pigs, goats, hawks, horses, lions, tigers, mosquitoes, vultures, foxes, wolves, turkeys, and many more!
Apart from playing them, you can also do the following:
* Define a set of sounds as favorites, so you can access them quickly.
* Define them as notification, phone, alarm or contact ringtones.
* Send them through WhatsApp, e-mail or MMS.
* Add sounds as widgets on the desktop.
* Play random sounds.
* Use the Prank Mode to play with your pet. The sound will play when you (or your pet) move your phone.
WARNING! Widgets will only work if the application is installed on the internal memory! If you install it on the SD card, you will not be able to add any widget, and the existing ones may show errors or disappear (it''s not our fault, Android works this way).
* Modify SD/USB storage contents: to be able to copy it to the SD card or USB storage and write temporary files when sharing sounds
* Total Internet access and view network state: AdMob ads, anonymous statistics and access to the "Most popular" list
* Read and write contacts data: to be able to set ringtones for specific contacts (we don''t do anything more with your contacts!)
* Modify system settings: to be able to set ringtones
* Users with Android 2.2 or newer have access to the latest version.
* Users with Android 2.1 have access to version 22.214.171.124 (19/03/2012), newer versions are not compatible.
* Users with Android below 2.1 have access to version 1.1.2 (15/02/2012), newer versions are not compatible.