Apart from playing them, you can also do the following:
* Define a set of phrases as favorites, so you can access them quickly.
* Define them as notificacion, phone, alarm or contact ringtones.
* Send them through WhatsApp, e-mail or MMS.
* Add phrases as widgets on the desktop.
* Watch the YouTube video of some of the phrases! (you''ll need an Internet connection)
* Play random sounds.
WARNING! Widgets will only work if the application is installed on the internal memory! If you install it on the SD card, you will not be able to add any widget, and the existing ones may show errors or disappear (it''s not our fault, Android works this way).
* Modify SD/USB storage contents: to be able to copy it to the SD card or USB storage and write temporary files when sharing sounds
* Total Internet access and view network state: AdMob ads, anonymous statistics and access to the "Most popular" list
* Read and write contacts data: to be able to set ringtones for specific contacts (we don''t do anything more with your contacts!)
* Modify system settings: to be able to set ringtones
* Users with Android 2.2 or newer have access to the latest version.
* Users with Android 2.1 have access to version 22.214.171.124 (04/06/2012), newer versions are not compatible.
* Users with Android below 2.1 have access to version 1.0.2 (15/02/2012), newer versions are not compatible.