All information is displayed using the very latest Met Office Data on your phone or tablet.
Forecast information is displayed in tabulated form for your local town or city and is also shown with any current Weather Warnings on real MetOffice maps covering both your region and the whole UK.
In addition, your favourite towns or regions can be saved in a readily available list to quickly access the Maps, Weather Warnings or Weather Data most important to you, while you are also alerted with Weather Warnings from your current location on your phone’s notification bar.
Easy access to the Met Office’s Rain Radar, Visible cloud and Infrared cloud overlays over google maps is also provided.
Detailed features (*):
- Weather forecast widget for your home screen.
- Detailed 5 day hourly forecast from hundreds of locations throughout the UK.
- Track rain with last hours radar observation with 15min/5km precision.
- Rainfall, Visible cloud, temperature, atlantic map overlays forecast projected onto Google Maps.
- Several map forecasts including weather, wind, temperature, rainfall and pressure... all navigable in scale from regional up to the whole UK.
- Met Office Severe Weather Warnings, information and notifications.
Please take note that this application shows data from the Met Office in the United Kingdom, however the author of this software has no affiliation with the Met Office and therefore it is not presented as an official application of the MetOffice.
If you have any problems with this application or have a good idea on how to improve it, then please don’t hesitate to contact me. Your ideas and problems are very important to me as it’s my intention to keep UK Weather as ‘the’ premium, one stop weather App for your Android device here in the UK. You can leave feedback via http://ukweather.uservoice.com or by email from the “About” tab. Leaving feedback and comments is fast and easy, especially when using your Gmail or Facebook account and will ensure UK Weather will always serve your purposes to the best of my abilities.
Finally, if you do have a problem, PLEASE don’t just use the voting system in isolation… PLEASE also report your problems via http://ukweather.uservoice.com or by email from the “About” tab. By only voting I can''t contact you to get all the information I’ll need to effectively solve your problem.
(*) While the free version is completely functional in terms of forecast data, some advanced features require the Premium version.