***Already more than 600 5 STARS REVIEW so you can TRY IT TODAY without any hesitation***
This application also helps to understand someone with colorblindness: thanks to our camera mode you will be able to understand your partner, children or friends. You''ll see what a colorblind person see.
Key features of Color Blindness test Ishihara and Farnsworth :
- Two different tests: Ishihara & Farnsworth D-15 Hue Discrimination test.
- Camera mode: See what a colorblind person sees, understand colorblindness, take pictures and feign all kind of colorblindness. (Anomalous trichromacy: Tritanomaly, Deuteranomaly, Protanomaly, Dichromacy: Protanopia, Deuteranopia .... )
- Share to your favorite social networks or via mail what you see with the ColorBlind camera
- Split screen mode: To experience your environment as a color-blindness and normal in the same time.
- Information about the color-blindness.
- Free application and updates.
- Easy to use and good for all the family.
This free application is based on the Ishihara color test. It was named after his designer, Dr Shinobu Ishihara, professor to the University of Tokyo, who published the first version of this test in 1917.
The application now includes a second test, the Farnsworth D-15 color arrangement test also called hue discrimination test. This test will help you determine which color deficiency you have, if any.
About pixel Teddy: http://www.pixelteddy.com
If you have ideas or questions about Color Blindness Test (evaluation) FREE send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover our new game about colors: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixelteddy.colorhero