An App for Novice or expert Quadcopter users to practice skills and to have fun.
Please note that this a simulator and Not a game. It is designed for RC enthusiasts to practice Flying skills.
Basic Tutorial for beginner is in the above description video.
Minimum Screen resolution required is 800 x 480 px. Minimum Recommended RAM is 1 GB although we have seen it successfully running on 512mb ram. We are open to suggestions and problems. You can always email us at our support email.
1) Based on real physics Model of Quadcopter
2) Interactive selection of different cameras modes:
* Eye level Camera
* First Person View Camera
* Stabilized Gimbal Camera
* Follow Camera
You can now walk around while flying, looking at the quad either by dragging the middle of screen or by enabling accelerometer button on the left side in the Eye level Camera Mode..
3) Return to Location (RTL)
When on the Quad will automatically Return and Land back in its Landing Position. It will Automatically switch on when the Quad goes out of range.
4) Position Hold ( Advanced Settings must be purchased to enable this Feature)
When ON the Quad will try to Hold its position when both control sticks are released.
5) Course Lock ( Advanced Settings must be purchased to enable this Feature)
When ON the Forward, Backward, Left and Right will remain same regardless of orientation of Quad. e.g. Moving Right stick Forward will always make the Quad go forward in East Direction even if its pointing towards north.
6) Home Lock ( Advanced Settings must be purchased to enable this Feature)
When ON the Forward will always be Away from you and Backwards will always be towards you regardless of Quads Orientation.
7) Heads up Display(HUD)
Displaying real-time Pitch, Roll, Heading, Altitude and Speed.
8) Adjustable Control sensitivity Settings
Input control sensitivity settings can be adjusted via settings page.
9) Auto Stabilizing adjustable
Auto stabilizing sensitivity can be adjusted via settings page.
Tip: Expert users can reduce or disable this feature. Novice user can increase this feature.
10) Altitude Hold Switch
If ON the quad will try to maintain the altitude when it was switched on.
warning: If Auto Stabilizing is set to low and/or control sensitivity is set to high, be gentle with controls or it might not be able to hold altitude.
11) Advanced Settings added via in-App purchase
If enabled users can change the Total Weight, Total thrust and Aerodynamic Drag values. Very useful features to test when making your own Quadcopter or planning to buy one. Or to check how much payload can be lifted. Also once enabled it will be enabled for all the other Quads.
12) Multiple Quad Selection via in-app Purchases.
13) Added Multiple mode Input Support.
Now it supports mode1, mode2. mode3, mode4 and accelerometers. You can change via settings page
14) Camera rotation in FPV and Gimbal camera.
Click and Drag from center of screen on FPV or Gimbal camera. Double click in center to reset.
15) Dynamic Wind
Wind effect will reduce when behind the building.
16) Some basic Challenges for Time Pass.
17) Multiple Scene Selection via in-app Purchase.
Credits: Some Arteria content is in use.