★★★ "Action Launcher is something special." - Android Police ★★★
★★★ "Action Launcher brings something new to the table, and it''s definitely worth a look." - Android Central ★★★
Action Launcher looks and feels like a natural launching pad for the Android ecosystem, and is designed to get you where you need to go, faster.
Standout features include:
• A sliding Quickdrawer for instant access to all your apps and widgets.
• Covers, an innovative new way to quickly launch apps and shortcuts without compromising the look of your carefully crafted home screen.
• Shutters, a unique feature that unlocks the power and potential of Android widgets. Swipe an app icon, and that app''s widget is automatically created and displayed.
• Quickpage, a fully featured home screen accessible from the right edge of the screen.
• With 1-Swipe, you can access the Quickdrawer and Quickpage from any app on your device, whether Action Launcher is running or not (Pro only).
• Quicksearch, a fast and powerful feature that allows you to search for apps, contacts and even music directly from the action bar.
• Translucent status and navigation bars (requires Android 4.4).
• Android''s unique and powerful action bar is fully integrated into your desktop.
• Full tablet support (including the Nexus 10).
• Icon pack and icon scaling support (Pro only).
• Layouts can be backed up and restored to and from an SD card.
• Strong Play Store integration.
• All of the settings you expect from custom launcher: specify apps to hide, adjustable number of home screen pages, grid sizes, page margins, dock toggles, lock desktop, resize any widget, etc (some features require Pro).
Action Launcher allows you to import from your existing layout from other launchers such as Apex, Nova, Google Launcher, Sense, TouchWiz and the stock Android launcher, so you''ll instantly feel right at home.
* CALL_PHONE: Required so that any Direct Dial shortcuts you create can initiate a phone call.
* READ_CONTACTS: Used to instantly filter your contacts via the integrated Quicksearch.
* READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For backing exporting and restoring to and from an SD card.
Try it out for free!