To scan a QR code, open the application and center the code inside the camera frame. That''s all.
QR code is an acronym for Quick Response code. 1QR makes QR codes honor their name by scanning them quickly and easily without showing any ads or unnecessary menus.
When 1QR reads a code, it automatically takes the most appropiate action for the content without showing any prompt:
• URL/bookmark: the url is opened by the default browser
• Phone number: the number shown on the phone dialer
• Phone text: a new message is created by the messaging application
• e-Mail (mailto/SMTP/MATMSG): a new message is created by the default e-mail application
• Geo coordinates: location is shown in the default maps application
• Wifi: network parameters are shown, you are offered to connect to that network
• vCard/meCard: you contact list is shown so you can choose to add the vCard contents to an existing contact or create a new one.
Any other type of content is copied to the clipboard so you can paste it in another application.
• Network communication - full internet access: we only use it to load web pages. Wen don''t send any personal information.
• Hardware controls - take pictures and videos: we use it to scan codes from camera. We cannot access your camera if you are not using the application
• System tools - change wi-fi state: we use it to connect you to a new wifi network if you scan a code which contains network credentials
• QR code is a registered trademark by Denso Wave Inc.
• Used ZXing an Apache 2.0 licensed library