In these kids puzzles each character is cheerfully animated and plays multiple sounds. As soon as you place a character you can freely move it around and play with it as you like.
Which puzzle will become your child''s favorite? The farm with cute animals, the Caribbean pirates, the jungle waterhole, the red planet, or the fairytale land with a princess and a dragon? Don''t forget to try the random level, where you never know what you will get. Dinosaurs in the jungle? Aliens in fairy land? Elephants in space?
Parental guidance information:
- No advertisements.
- Suggested age group is children aged 2 - 4, depending on previous touchscreen game experience.
- The game encourages basic manipulation skills (drag and drop, touch), problemsolving skills (solving puzzles) and imaginative play (using it as magic stickers).
- Collaborative play is encouraged. After solving a puzzle, take a moment to use the game as magic stickers and play with your child, train basic spatial concepts or just having fun!
- Great for autism - multiple random layouts for each puzzle prevents kids from memorising piece locations.
Check out our other fun kids games:
- Installs to SD card if available.
- Anonymous usage statistics are collected via Google Analytics, hence the requirement for Internet access. We do this only to improve the game experience of future versions. The only statistic collected is the number of times each level is played.
Development: Per Haglund, Zhong Yu, Linnéa Klar, Sebastian Petterson
Art: Used under licence from artist, all rights reserved
Art animations: Christofer Haglund
Music: Kevin MacLeod