NEW RELEASE - IMPROVED FEATURES, FASTER PROCESSING & NEW FILTERS
FOTODANZ+ WITH ANIMATED LIVE WALLPAPER IS NOW ON GOOGLE PLAY!
fotodanzs by users: http://bit.ly/10REJWM
fotodanz makes it super simple to create cool animated photographs (cinemagraphs) - you can now be incredibly creative with your camera! It’s FREE! No need to register either.
You simply compose, shoot a short video clip (3 or 5s), circle the area(s) to animate, press Ok and you are ready to share your creations with the world. It is that easy!
You can record 3 or 5 seconds, animate multiple areas, select the starting image for animation and change looping styles. You can enhance your images with a number of photo filters too.
Your images are saved locally under pictures\fotodanz folder, so you can access them and share them anyway you like. We have made it easy to share via Facebook, Twitter and SMS. We have now added Generic Sharing too. For more privacy, you can share directly via emails. Enjoy!
CNET Editors'' Rating: Excellent 8.1/10 - "fotodanz''s simplicity is certainly its biggest strength. That said, it is a fantastic app for creating cinemagraphs." - Jaymar Cabebe, reviews.cnet.com (http://cnet.co/Su1aOe)
"fotodanz is truly an interesting new addition to the long list of photography apps in the Play Store. Not only is it super easy, it also makes great looking photos that truly dance.", Kim Barloso, android.appstorm.net (http://bitly.com/VzHleU)
"It’s one thing to say that a photo is alive; it’s another thing to build a tool to actually make it so. fotodanz is similar to Flixel [and other cinemagraph applications like Cinemagram and Kinotopic on iPhone] but manages to keep things simple.”, Daniel Bader, www.MobileSyrup.com (http://bit.ly/LDzvWg)
"Dancing photos are now finally at your discretion, with the exclusive launch of fotodanz over on Google Play. …the new Android app is very easy to use and… …will provide you with all you need to come up with your own cool cinemagraphs.”, Adrian Diaconescu, www.androidauthority.com (http://bit.ly/N5FLNL.)
"[fotodanzes] remind me of the pictures we could see in the entire ''Harry Potter'' series, pictures that moved; this feels the same, just that the movements are reduced to a couple of seconds.", Aitor Ruiz, www.andronly.com article in Spanish: http://bit.ly/OCadcs | Google Translation in English: http://bit.ly/LVkZR4
How it Works:
1. Compose and press capture (fotodanz will automatically record 3 or 5 seconds of video)
2. Now circle the region(s) to animate and press Ok (you can double-tap to redo the circles)
3. Preview animation, add filter effects and/or select looping options.
4. Press Ok to save and you are ready to share!
1. Super easy user interface and workflow (patent pending)
2. Automatic video stabilizer that removes video jitter caused by handshake during capture
3. Simple method for choosing up to six separate/overlapping motion areas (patent pending)
4. Images are saved locally so that you can save/share them anyway you like
5. Easy sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Generic Sharing feature; direct/private sharing via emails
6. 3 or 5 seconds record time selection (press More on Capture screen)
7. Photo filters to enhance your images
8. Looping options (Press More on Preview screen)
9. Image rotation (for sharing landscape images)
Alternate search words: photodance, fotodance, photodanz