Usage: Install and start Argus Touch Blocker and select which methods you want to use to disable/enable touch interaction with your device (I would recommend enabling at least the options ''Run In Foreground'' and maybe ''Disable On Triple Tap''). Setting up these options has to be done only once. Then select ''Enable'' in preferences (you may also set it to be launched automatically at each reboot of your device). You can then lock the screen by clicking the notification icon. The donate version offers a even simpler way of blocking/unblocking touch input by the way of a convenient overlay icon.
If you want to use this with NETFLIX: You have to enable the block functionality during the time when the video is being buffered for playback (the donate version has an overlay icon that makes it easier to get the timing right).
A thanks to the people who donated: I''ve added an overlay icon that gives you a simple and always availabe way to toggle the blocking function (no need to use the notification anymore). The overlay icon is hidden 3 seconds after the touch input is blocked. You can show it again by touching the screen once. Also available is a shortcut that you can place on the home screen to block touch input or that can be called by gesture control programs (like GMD) to block touch input.
More options of the donate version:
- lock the volume keys when the touch input is disabled
- hide the notification bar
- remove all ads from the app
- add a configurable delay before the touch input is is disabled (useful if you want to use it for Netflix)
- a password can be set that is required to unlock the device
- a widget to quickly easily disable touch input
- an option to go FULLSCREEN (hide navigation and notification bar) -- *ROOT* is required up to Android 4.3 to use this though
netflix, touch blocker, untouch, disable touch,touch disabler,deactivate touch,block touch,touch blocker,touchscreen,no touch,prevent touch,touch screen,prevent accidential touches,block touch input, netflix