HOW TO PLAY
- The goal of the game is to remove balls by forming horizontal, vertical or diagonal lines of five or more balls of the same color.
- You can move a ball to a particular place if there is a path of empty cells between the current position of the ball and the desired destination.
- If you form a line, you gain one turn. If not, three new balls are added.
- The score increases depending on the number of balls removed per line.
- Build several lines in consecutive turns to get combo bonus.
- The game ends when the board is full.
- Color blind people can go to the options menu to play with shapes instead of colored balls.