We are introducing new features to our Mobile Banking app to meet requirements set out under the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) Regulation. The introduction of SEPA means that cross-border electronic payments in euro across the SEPA zone can be as quick, easy and cost effective as domestic payments.
Our app has a host of features which can help you stay on top of your finances:
• View Account Balances on your Current, Demand Deposit, Term Loan and Credit Card accounts
• View Transaction Histories on these accounts
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Transfer money to your payees (excluding international payments)
• Pay your Bills
• Transfer money to your family and friends using only their mobile phone number (Customers must be registered for Pay to Mobile service)
• Search for Bank of Ireland Branches and ATMs in your area
• Contact Bank of Ireland
All accounts, payees and bills must be already registered on your 365 online profile in order to access them and perform above services on the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking App.
You can get started by simply downloading the App and logging in with your existing 365 Online login details.
The first time you use the App, you will be asked to review and accept our Bank of Ireland online terms and conditions, which can also be viewed on www.bankofireland.com
Please note: the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking app only supports OS versions 2.1 and higher.
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Bank of Ireland (UK) plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.