We all know that the only thing cooler than bow ties are Doctor Who cryptic picture puzzles, and we’ve created over 150 of them for our brand new game!
Companions, gadgets, episode titles and monsters – all of these are hidden in our cunning paintings. Are you a big enough Doctor Who fan to solve them all?
Doctor Who: Say What You See features three paintings with 50 Catchphrase-style cryptic puzzles on each –
TARDIS Interior – Travel into the depths of the TARDIS, and discover the secrets within…
Totter’s Lane – Go to the mysterious alleyway where it all began 50 years ago, when a strange old man and his granddaughter first appeared on Earth…
Gallifrey (Coming Christmas 2013) – Take a trip to the home planet of the Time Lords, and discover its secrets…
Suitable for Doctor Who fans young and old, these puzzles cover the entire 50 year span of the show, and every correct answer is rewarded with a factfile revealing secrets and trivia about your favourite characters, gadgets and monsters.
And if you get stuck, you can always use the ‘Stuck’ button to discover a few answers to get you started, or wave your Sonic Screwdriver to reveal the hidden hint coins on each painting.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to save the universe from a puzzling fate, and only YOU can do it! Alons-y!
Doctor Who: Say What You See Features:
• Classic Doctor Who characters, gadgets, episode titles and monsters disguised in over 150 Rebus puzzles
• 2 downloadable Canvases available at launch (“TARDIS”, “Totter’s Lane”)
• 1 further Canvas (“Gallifrey”) available in December
• Hints for EVERY puzzle
• Unleash the power of the Sonic Screwdriver to reveal hidden hint coins!
• Stuck? Just hit the ‘Stuck!’ button to reveal more clues!
• Share puzzles with your friends on Facebook, and work together to unlock the game’s secrets!
• An exclusive Factfile screen for every puzzle, explaining the secret history of Doctor Who!
• Unique achievements for every canvas
• Art by award-winning artist Ryan Firchau
And if you enjoy Doctor Who: Say What You See, why not try our other Say What You See game, Say What You See: The Collection, available now!
Praise for Say What You See: The Collection
"I''m very much addicted to Say What You See on iPhone, great free app!" – Harry Potter actor Tom Felton
"...one of the best visual puzzle games available for iOS devices right now" – MSN
“Do check out@SWYSApp say what you see on iPhone. Great game.” Iain Lee, Presenter
“★★★★★” - AppSafari
"9/10" - AppTilt
“For a developer to get it so right on their first try is very impressive indeed.” – Pocket Gamer
“It’s become something of a regular request in our house and looks set to replace bedtime stories for some time.” - Wired.co.uk
“A curiously addictive time-sink.” - Eurogamer
"Make a dive for the Nyquil, ‘cause this app is going viral." - iPhone Appidemic
"I enjoyed the heck out of See What You Say, and I give it my personal recommendation." - Apple Gazette
“Danger! Red alert! Danger! This is one of those games that gets into my brain and won’t let go.” – Invert Y
“A cracking little time waster…” - Mortis, Rllmuk forum