Using the accelerometer you can control its movement and pressing anywhere on the screen will make him jump.
While playing the game, nuts will start falling from the sky. Each nut that the squirrel head-butts will start cracking and give you points. Once you crack a nut open you can eat it and get more points.
Check out the SHOP for buying cool hats that give special abilities to the chipmunk!
♥ Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/NoograNuts
Noogra Nuts has three game modes:
● Classic mode - You have 120 seconds to achieve the best score.
● Jungle mode - You have 120 seconds to achieve the best score, avoid eating the rotten nuts and jump over the rolling rock, otherwise you''ll die.
● Survival mode - Unlimited time, but if you get hit three times, you die. Avoid the falling rocks and jump over the tumbleweed, try to survive and eat as many nuts as you can. Life in the hot desert is tough!
✔ 3 Game modes - Classic mode, Jungle mode and Survival mode
✔ 18 new and challenging levels!
✔ Amazing 2D graphics
✔ Free Game
✔ Unlock new Survival Mode, Jungle Mode, Remove the Ads and unlock the great Pistachio Nut for only $1.99!
✔ Amazing selection of hats for the squirrel, some of them have special powers!
✔ Suitable for all ages - Kids & Adults
✔ Easy to play hard to master
✔ Works both on phones and tablets
✔ Post your high score to your Facebook wall
✔ Join our Facebook fan page for updates and special freebies
✔ New Live Wallpaper feature!
✔ New Analog Clock widget feature!
● One-swipe access to camera, messages, dial pad, recent apps, and more
● Integrate your social feeds: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
● Search the web instantly from your lock screen, without having to unlock your phone and launch a browser
● One-tap control of ringer settings
● Unlock your phone as you normally would
"Who Ever Knew Arcade Game Could Be So Cute - AppEggs"
"We immediately fell in love with the cute graphics and easy to master gameplay. Toss in vibrant colors, fun sound effects, and OpenFeint integration and you have a recipe for a high replay game. We''ve played a couple of rounds of Noogra Nuts when we should have been otherwise working."
Scott Webster, www.AndroidGuys.com
"It’s popular, enjoyable, and a darn good challenge for one reason; You can never get all the nuts and you know you never will, but you can’t accept it!
This really is a game for those who want to kill a lot of time, and have a lot of fun doing so."
Sam Caplat, www.xda-developers.com
"Noogra Nuts is a pretty entertaining game. Perfect for killing a few minutes here and there and not so involved that you can’t interrupt your game when your boss walks by your desk! I will say this, though it’s a tough game to put down once you’ve gotten a score worth trying to beat."
Phil G., www.asustransform.com
"What drew me the Noogra Nuts is its simplicity and ability to be as addictive as many of the old 2D games that we all know and love. With a similar 2D engine to that of Pong or Brick Breaker, the aim of the game is to stop any falling nuts from hitting the ground, long enough that they will crack open and let you eat their delicious contents."
Imran Sarwar, www.imransarwar.com
"Noogra Nuts Android app is addictive. It could be its user interface, simple graphics, or easy to use controls that make the app super cool. But it impresses you with its overall game play and finesse throughout. Verdict: Noogra Nuts app for Android is a perfect game to kill time when you’re waiting for your bus, or sitting in the waiting room."
Powered by AndEngine - andengine.org