The best way to spend Christmas Eve is to spend it with your loved ones. You can watch Christmas movies, organize a contest in singing Christmas carols or you can all together give a final touch to your Xmas tree and put a bunch of gorgeous Christmas gifts under it. If all this doesn''t sound interesting to you, you can always take to Christmas Sounds & Ringtones and enjoy every single moment with it!
Christmas is time for sharing love and having fun, and this beautiful app is the best way to do so. You can have for free any of the numerous ringtones available here. Obviously, there is the most famous song Wish You a Merry Christmas which everybody loves. Have you heard of the Jingle Bells song? Now, you can hear it on your phone, whenever you want. Santa Claus comes from the North Pole, but now he can come directly to your phone and for free! You can use any sound as your ringtone, alarm tone or even sms tone. Options are enormous!
Happy holidays and enjoy your new sound app!
Here are some interesting facts about Xmas you definately didn''t know!
-The tree was traditionally decorated with edibles such as apples, nuts or dates. Today, we decorate it with tinsel, baubles and other ornaments.
- Santa Claus, the owner of the famous HO HO HO, is generally depicted as a portly, joyous, white-bearded man - sometimes with spectacles - wearing a red coat with white collar and cuffs, white-cuffed red trousers, and black leather belt and boots.
- Set as ringtone / contact ringtone / alarm sound / notification sound
- Set timer to play the sound
- Set widget button of favorite sounds on your phone home screen
1. "Set as Alarm" command will not affect existing alarms, only the new ones you create. You can delete existing alarm and create new one.
2. To set widget: Long click on your home screen > Add widget > Choose Christmas Sounds & Ringtones from the list > Pick a sound.
Music in “Christmas Sounds & Ringtones” is under a public domain license. App design and code copyright Best Ringtones Apps - 2014.