Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts. Whether troubleshooting webex, vpn (anyconnect) or firewall issues, researching the latest features on our UCS, ISR, ASR, or Nexus products, or downloading configuration guides for our Catalyst switches or ASA firewall appliances, Cisco is with you every step of the way.
Cases and Contracts (requires a valid support contract):
- Ability to view, update (add notes and photos) and create a support cases associated with your service contracts
- Click to connect with your TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer directly via phone or email
- Ability to send case re-open, status update, and case closure requests from the app
- View RMA details associated with your support cases, including access to up to date tracking information for Replacement RMA parts
- Initiate RMA returns for devices (schedule pickup and print shipping
labels) to be sent back to Cisco
- View your support contract(s) status sorted by expiration date, or look up contract details by Serial Number
- Add calendar event reminders 60 and 90 days prior to contract expiration Don''t have a Cisco support contract? Learn more about the benefits here:
- Cisco RSS feeds and alerts help you stay up to date with news and security updates
- Keep informed and stay updated via technical support videos presented by Cisco Experts
- Access to Cisco Technical Support Podcasts (Cyber Risk Reports and TAC Security Podcasts) Product Information:
- TAC Authored Support Documents - Filter document list by keyword(s)
- Bug Search - Research software defects by searching by keywords, bug ID, product or SW release (requires service contract)
- Mobile optimized Cisco Product and Services documentation including aggregated product specific content documentation, software downloads, and Cisco Support Community content
- Integrated Pocket Read-It-Later Service for accessing content off line.
Go to http://www.getpocket.com/
dy4uZ44XureOKYQxr-uQ9LAw> for more information
- Leverage IFTTT (http://www.ifttt.com/
esXDbudz9hhbxC1wrPag>) to automate content curation, directing content
from Pocket to alternate content aggregators like Evernote, Instapaper, Dropbox, Box, etc.
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: