It''s easy to stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are.
With Cisco WebEx, you can join any web conference right from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android works with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco WebEx Training Center, Cisco WebEx Event Center, Cisco WebEx Meetings Server, and Cisco WebEx Meetings to deliver mobile web conferencing, audio, and high quality video. Meet anywhere, with anyone, and get more done. Join, Start or Schedule Cisco WebEx Meetings from your Android device.
Experience Cisco WebEx High Quality 2-way video on Android Tablets and Smartphones, such as the Nexus 7 from Google and the Galaxy SIII from Samsung, by viewing the video feeds of the participants in the web conference and streaming your own video back to them. Use video to engage and collaborate. Whether you''re holding a brainstorming session or making a presentation, turning your online meeting into a virtual video conference helps everyone focus on every word. The two-way streaming video on Android Tablets delivers an unparalleled visual experience on the go.
Getting face-to-face has never been easier!
• Mobile video conferencing:
• High-quality, multipoint video
• Wideband audio
• 2-way video with camera switcher
• Voice-activated video switching
• Full-screen video
• View content and video simultaneously
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Start/Pause recordings
• Invite others to a meeting
• Pass presenter and host capabilities to another participant
• Join via Cisco WebEx meeting email invite, meeting number, Cisco WebEx site URL, or My Meetings List
• Join your meeting before the meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
• Full-screen meeting view
• View attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• You can now sign in to Cisco WebEx via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On, or SSO, enabled)
• End-to-end encryption support
• WebEx Enabled TelePresence 2.0 Support
• WebEx Meetings Server 2.0 Support
• Available in 13 languages
Have more questions about Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://www.webex.com/products/web-conferencing/mobile-android-faq.html
Need technical support or help using Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://support.webex.com/support
Android OS 2.3 and higher is required for VoIP functionality.
In general, all the latest Android smartphones (OS 4.0+) and tablets (OS3.0+) will support Cisco WebEx 2-way video. This includes the Google Nexus 10".
Dual-core CPU is required to send/receive video.
The following phones and tablets have been tested and optimized for Cisco WebEx 2-way video:
• Cisco DX-650, DX-70, DX-80
• Google Nexus 4", 5", 7”, 10"
• Amazon Kindle Fire based on Android 4.x
• Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7”, 8.9"
• Fujitsu Arrows Tab
• Motorola Xyboard 8.2”, 10.1”
• Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, 7.7", 8.9”, 10.1"
• Samsung Note 2, 8
• Sony Tablet S 9.4"
• Motorola Razr XT928
• HTC One X
Cisco WebEx service is not available in all countries - please see www.webex.com for more information.
What''s New in version 6.0
• Support for Cisco WebEx Event Center – Join as a panelist or attendee
• Brand new “Settings” page
• Accessibility enhancements