CNBC’s app delivers real-time streaming stock market quotes throughout the day, with options for both pre-market and after-hours trading data. Get CNBC’s breaking news alerts and stay on top of the market no matter where you are. Watch exclusive video produced around the globe with over 150 new video clips added each day.
Download the CNBC app on your smartphone for free now.
CNBC App Features:
Homepage & Navigation
- Access International and U.S. editions
- Customize topic news sections using the “Favorites” feature
- View latest slideshows and special reports
Stock Quotes and Charts
- Real-time stock market data direct from the NYSE and Nasdaq, London and Frankfurt Stock Exchanges
- Extended hours and pre-markets coverage for U.S. stock markets
- Interactive and historical charts with custom timeframes (1 to 5 years)
- Global market data from Toronto Stock Exchange, XETRA (Germany); Euronext Paris (France); Euronext Amsterdam (Netherlands); Euronext Lisbon (Portugal); Euronext Brussels (Belgium); Singapore Exchange and Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Currencies, commodities and bonds data with historical treasury yield curves
- Create and track your favorite company stocks in real-time, with access to charts and business news headlines
- Sort watch lists by symbol, name, percent change, net change, and price
- Access top stocks of the day being followed and discussed on CNBC
Breaking News Alerts
- Critical breaking news alerts pushed directly to your phone
- Includes 24-hour global coverage for stock market news, top business stories, analysis and expert opinions on the economy, personal finance, world markets, investment, technology, politics, energy, health care, and more.
Exclusive Video Content
- Over 150 new video clips uploaded each day
- Global coverage from CNBC’s TV networks in the U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Access over 850 interviews conducted with business professionals and finance industry experts