1. Parts Of Speech - Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verb, Adverb,Preposition,Conjunction, Interjection
3. Degree Of Comparison
5. Relative Clauses
7. Active and Passive Voice
17. Question Tags
18. Subjects, Verbs and Objects
19. Use Of Little, A Little, Few, A Few.....
21. Determiners -
a. What are Determiners
b. Definite Articles
c. InDefinite Articles
d. Exceptions To Using The Definite Article
e. The Demonstratives
f. The Possessives.
g. Which, What, Whose
h. Which And Whose
i. Such, What, Rather, Quite
j. Other, Another.
12. Distributives -
1. The Quantifiers
2. Cardinal And Ordinal Numbers
3. Enough + Noun
4. Graded Quantifiers
5. Quantifiers with countable and uncountable nouns
6. The Quantifiers Some and Any
7. The Quantifiers-A few and few, a little and little
8. The Quantifiers-Compound nouns made with SOME, ANY and NO
Practice Questions in
Correct Form of Nouns
Nouns to Verb
This app also includes English Tenses.
Also Practice questions for Tenses.
App will also show the correct and wrong answer so that you can study better.
If you want to practiceGrammar , then here is our English Grammar practice App
We have made it the smallest size application size possible than any other similar application with more content.