Back Talk is a conversational, fully interactive 3D talking animated friend that carries on a full conversation with you talking and answering! Filled with hilarious animations, hundreds of sound effects, 1+Billion facts, hundreds of jokes, trivia, and advanced recording/playback effects, you’re guaranteed to be entertained! It''s like Talking Tom Cat on steroids!
★★ Installs to SD Card ★★
★ 9 Ways to Have Fun ! ★
1) Talk / speak / text and ask Izar questions (carry on full conversations) and hear his fully adjustable funny voice talk back to you! Izar can answer ANY question you ask with over 1 Billion facts and pictures about everything!
2) Interact with Izar (touch, squeeze, swipe, hit, poke, punch, twirl, shake)!
3) Record and play your voice & music BACKWARDS & send the clips to your friends!
4) Record and play your funny voice with full pitch and voice changer morphing adjustments.
5) Sing & record with full pitch correction adjustments (autotune effect!)
6) Sing & record a duet with Izar in full harmony!
7) Visit Izar''s photo album to view exotic destinations from his travels!
8) Take a picture, add Izar to the photo, then share it on Facebook!
9) Watch Izar dance to your favorite song in your playlist (full version only).
★FREE VERSION NOTE★
This free version of Back Talk has been released with less functionality than the full version and with ads displaying on many screens. Try the free, then buy the full version!
FULL VERSION INFO
1. Talk to Izar
Talk / speak / text / sass Izar like you would a friend and he will intelligently answer back, ask you questions, help you with your homework, tell you blonde, Chuck Norris, Yo Mama jokes, trivia, etc. Izar understands literally everything you say and intelligently answers back. Ask Izar ANY question to get an answer from over 1 Billion accumulated facts. Unlike the chat bot (chatbot) of yesterday, Izar intelligently learns and grows smarter the more you and other Earthlings talk to him. You control Izar''s voice from a squeaky chipmunk to a scary monster. Turn off the universal translator to hear Izar speak in his own language.
2. Interact with Izar
Izar is fully animated and reacts to every touch and gesture imaginable with hundreds of different sound effects. You can poke, pinch, slap, fling, twirl, touch, shake, decompress, activate gravity, etc., but be careful: if you make Izar too angry, he''ll simulate breaking your screen or zapping you with his ion pulse gun! Be careful about squishing Izar down as he lets out a dozen funny different alien gassers!
3. Backwards Recording & Playback
Turn on Reverse Audio Recording and then record yourself talking or singing. Your recording will be played backwards. Send your friend a backwards recording to see if they can figure it out. Record your favorite songs and then play them backwards to listen for secret subliminal messages.
4. Voice Changer
30+ sound presets to morph your voice recording from squeaky high to monster low.
5. Recording Pitch Correction
Select one of the pitch correction presets and record yourself singing. Your playback will have an auto tune effect applied, just like T-Pain! Various correction settings allow you to fine tune the key, how strong the effect, how strong to pull to a specific pitch, how smooth the note transitions, etc.
6. Duet Mode
Select one of the Mix mode settings and then record yourself singing or talking. When played back, Izar will harmonize a duet with you. Hear your recordings played back with a chorus effect.
7. Dance Mode
Select the Dance Loop option and then touch Izar''s left foot to activate dance mode. Izar will randomly select and play a song from your music library each time you press his left foot. Izar will analyze the song and will synchronize his dance moves to the song''s rhythm.
8) Visit Izar''s photo album to explore exotic worlds from Izar''s travels!
9) Take a picture, add Izar to the photo, then share it on Facebook!