So much more than an app, the Anatomy 4D experience takes viewers on a journey inside the human body and heart, revealing the spatial relationships of our organs, skeleton, muscles, and body systems. This simple-to-use 3-dimensional learning environment is great for use in the classroom, or anytime.
Designed by DAQRI, the Anatomy 4D app enables you to:
• Learn about and explore the human body and heart in intricate detail
• Highlight various organ systems individually, so for instance, you can focus on just the skeletal, muscular, or respiratory system
• Change the view back and forth between a male and female body
• Zoom in to experience each organ or body part in-depth
• Use new image targets including the new heart target (this new app release still supports the original image target)
• Get inspired about human anatomy!
How to Use Anatomy 4D:
To get started, email, print, or save any set of target images from the “Target Library” inside the app from the main menu. Now you’re ready to take an extraordinary 4D journey inside the human body and heart. Simply point your device at the target from the “Viewer” and watch the 4D Experience come to life.