Most of the issues are due to Android itself and the constructors'' interfaces, not the app ! It''s almost impossible to get this kind of app to work on every device.
Check out our FAQ if you''re experiencing issues or want more information :
Some questions from our FAQ :
- What devices are compatible with Bass Booster ?
- Why doesn''t Bass Booster work on my phone ?
- How can I reduce battery consumption ?
- Why doesn''t Bass Booster work any more after an update ?
- Why does the equalizer only have 5 or 6 bands ?
- How can I quit Bass Booster ?
★ Bass Booster
★ 6 Bands Equalizer (5 on some phones)
★ 20 Presets
★ Customizable preset
- Volume Booster (boost the volume by +10 dB, doesn''t work on every smartphone)
- Improve Quality (gets the best of your small or cheap audio devices)
- More Basses
- Voice Booster
If the new update isn''t working anymore for you, you can download older versions here :
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
By downloading this application, you accept that in no case we could be held responsible for any kind of damage resulting of the use of this app in any way.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :