Dialapp brings everything about dialling into one place-
Place search, magic list, call log, missed calls, dialpad, contact list and tiny contacts.
* In-app Place Search to search and call any business place around you- from pizza places to plumbers to hotels to hospitals
* Magic list is a contextual list that shows you people you are most likely to call, and evolves based on your patterns
* Call log redesigned, has a separate missed call list, so you never miss a missed call
* Tiny contacts lets you save contacts for a short, predefined period, and reduces the clutter in your address book
★ "The app magically knows who you''re likely to call" - Android Police.
★ "Dialapp’s Predictive Dialer For Android Knows Who You’re Going To Call Next" - Techcrunch
* Place search
* Magic list
* T9 search
* Tiny contacts
* Voice search
- Long press to access contact menu: history, edit number, share, text
- Pull left to text and right to call (home screen)
- Swipe right
* More Themes
* Dialpad calculator
* Auto call log backup (pro)
* Tiny contacts backup (pro)
* Call reminders (pro)
* Call prompt (Prompt me to talk about that bill when I call husband) (pro)
For feature requests and suggestions, please drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Sign in with your Google account for magic list*
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION- To access the location of the calls you made/recevied.
android.permission.INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Cloud Syncing, and creating the contextual call log
READ_CONTACTS - For quick actions, people display on call log etc.
WAKE_LOCK - Use display and processor time efficiently, yet keeping your call log fresh.
MANAGE_ACCOUNTS, AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS, WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS, READ_SYNC_SETTINGS - Create and maintain a ''dialapp'' sync account and service.
WRITE_CONTACTS - To add to the intelligent call log.
CALL_PHONE - To make a call via dialapp
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE,CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - For intelligently syncing with cloud.