One of the most exciting moments in your pregnancy is when you feel those first little flutters of your baby kicking. These tiny movements reassure you that your baby is developing and help you feel closer to the little life inside of you.
With this application you can,
* Start a counting session and keep it running until you choose to stop it
* Record your baby''s movements inside a counting session
* Review past counting sessions
* See daily and monthly history of kicks
* Get statistics about your baby''s activeness such as her hourly activeness, kicks per day, etc...
* Add notes to a counting session
* Email session history data
* Delete a kick or a entire session anytime
To start a counting session press the ''Start Session'' button.
To record a kick press the ''Kicked Now'' button.
To record a kick happened a while ago, press the ''Kicked Earlier'' button
To add a note, press the ''Add Notes'' button.
To stop a counting session press the ''Stop Session'' button.
To view past sessions press the ''Logs'' button.
To email history, press the ''Email History'' button.
To get statistics of your baby''s movements press the ''Stats'' button.
To delete a kick press and hold the record in Home page.
To delete a session press and hold the record in Session History page.
Baby kick counting is an important pregnancy practice. If you’re feeling movement with some regular patterns, it is a good idea to begin counting kicks. Usually tracking baby kicks must be started during your seventh month of pregnancy. But every doctor has a slightly different way of tracking baby’s movement, so be sure to check in with your doctor to find out how he or she prefers you count kicks.
Thank you for using Kickme, the best baby kick tracker for android.