If you love running, walking or jogging, this app is what you need!
The app uses your phone''s GPS to determine your current location and sets the (virtual) bomb somewhere near. Your goal is to defuse it.
Then you can view statistics of your workout:
* trip distance
* average speed
* trip timing
* passed route (drawn on the map)
It works like gps tracker.
You don''t have to run. You can walk, jog, ride by bike (or even by car).
After your workout you can also view which route you passed.
You can also use this application as simple gps locator and gps tracker.
This run game can be used as jogging tracker, run tracker, running tracker, walk tracker, gps tracker, fitness app or walking meter.
The bomb is set and your goal is to defuse it!
In your arsenal there are such tools as map, radar and some other information about your current location and the bomb''s location.
When you reach the target location you should press The Big Red Button to defuse the bomb successfully.
When the time is expired you explode.
You just tap on the map and run to the chosen location. After you can see some useful information about your workout.
If your GPS is crappy, here are some tips:
1. Make sure you are outdoors
2. If you can, turn on internet on your phone (it makes the determination of satellites faster)
3. Try turning off and turning on your phone
4. Download the app called GpsStatus and download A-GPS data through that
5. Don''t restart GPS too often. Try waiting for 3-5 minutes (or maybe longer)
Additional keywords: jogging tracker, walk tracker, run tracker, running apps, sports tracker, fitness app, walking meter, pedometer, gps running, gps walking, gps walk and run tracker, endomondo sports tracker, gps tracking
In the free version of the application you can start the game only 3 times!
If you wanna more FUN without annoying ads, you can buy the PRO version of application!
1. No Ads
2. Unlimited Game Mode (in trial version you can play the game only 3 times)
True name of this application is "Stop The Bomb!"
Thanks for your support, friends!
Thanks for your reviews!