Our doctors can diagnose and treat most medical conditions. Great for mild infections, cough / cold / allergies / flu, pediatric questions, and Rx refills.
As seen on Dr. Phil, The Doctors, USA Today, Time, Fox News, and many more places.
When to Use Doctor on Demand?
- Cold, flu, cough, fever, allergies
- Short term-prescriptions and Rx refills
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pediatric fever, advice or other issues
- Rashes / bites / skin problems
- Sports Injuries, Athlete’s Foot
- Smoking cessation
- Back pain
- General medical questions, “Should I go in for this or not?”
An important note about prescriptions: There are some medications that are just not appropriate (or legal in some cases) to prescribe over video chat. They include: controlled substances, such as narcotics/opioids, certain sedatives or muscle relaxants, medications that require administration by a healthcare professional or training for first-time use, medications that require regular monitoring by a healthcare professional, some psychiatric medications and oncology drugs.
This service is also not available in all states - we are available where state law permits.