Dolphin Jetpack uses Dolphin’s very own HTML5 rendering engine that powers Dolphin for the best HTML5 web game and web app experiences.
After installing, you may check the settings in Dolphin Browser to see whether Dolphin Jetpack is enabled.
Super-Fast Dolphin Browser
How fast? With Dolphin Jetpack enabled, Dolphin Browser is:
• 5 - 10X faster than the default Android browser and 2X faster than Chrome
• Great support for HTML5 attributes run by HTML5test.com
• First and only browser to make it to the final ring of Ringmark’s benchmark test
• Scored highest on Google’s benchmark test Octane.
• Scored highest on industry standard benchmark test, Sunspider
More cool features
★ Flash support. Dolphin Jetpack optimizes the flash playing experience.
Click on the link below to learn how to play flash content in Dolphin Browser. https://dolphinbrowser.desk.com/customer/portal/topics/591820--android-flash-playing/articles
★ Auto-Fit Pages. In desktop mode, double tap or pinch to zoom to auto-fit site content to the screen.
★ Better fullscreen experience when playing HTML 5 videos.
★ Web Game. Play X-type http://phoboslab.org/xtype/in fullscreen mode.
★ Night Mode. Dolphin Jetpack improves your reading experience with Night Mode on the web.
★Check more features in Dolphin Lab provided by 3rd party developers: http://dolphin.com/lab/en
1. To use Dolphin Jetpack you must have Android 2.3 or 4.0+. Check out the full list of Dolphin Jetpack tested devices: http://dolphin-browser.com/full-list-of-tested-devices/
2. Must be used with Dolphin Browser v9.0 and above
3. After installing, you may check the settings in Dolphin Browser to see whether Dolphin Jetpack is enabled.
We love to hear your feedback, so send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and if you like what you see please take a minute to rate us!
Join Dolphin Facebook Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/DolphinFans
Follow Dolphin on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DolphinBrowser