Why waste time to set up proxy for apps one by one? This tool can set up global proxy for whole system once time and turn on/off it at any time. Upgrade to pro version, you can even fetch and configure proxy within 1 minute in 1-click.
More introduction at support site:
==== Requirements ====
* Get Root permission
==== Features ====
* Support HTTP/SOCKS4/SOCKS5 proxy
* Support user authentication
* Support fetch and configure proxy in 1-click (PRO version)
* Low battery and memory consumption (written in C and compiled as native binary)
==== Basic Usage ====
1. Set proxy type, host and port of proxy server
2. Switch "Enable Proxy" to "ON"
Contributed with open source project:
* redsocks - transparent socks redirector: http://darkk.net.ru/redsocks/
Proxy, socks4, socks5, iptablels, http, redsocks, authentication, fetch proxy, retrieve proxy, auto proxy, global proxy, system proxy