Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What''s new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you''ve clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you''ve visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote