Looks like there is a bug with sharing/choosing touchdown tasks, I will fix this soon!
It also has a widget which allows you to choose an event to display alongside upcoming events.
This free application has unlock able "paid" features accessible in the settings. You can use the app for free without ever unlocking any features! For a full run down of the advantages of paid-ness visit the website!
PAID features are currently at an introductory price, this will go up in around a months time!
If you are looking for a business calendar widget to display many events please try Agenda Widget, conversely, If you want a sleek, compact, customizable widget to show a few upcoming events (and a chosen event) try Quick Agenda!
- a widget that can show one upcoming event/task, either the next event or and event chosen by you
- an quick loading agenda view that combines calendars and tasks from various data sources
- swipe actions in quick agenda view
- an ICS (iCal) receiver/sender. The send function is still primitive however the receiving function handles most cases as it is based on icsbot
-*lots* of skin and color customizations for all components of the widget, initial look matches Simi clock
If you would like to unlock the full version features you can do it in the application from widget settings or the app drawer icon settings page.
- Google calendar
- Touchdown exchange
- Google tasks organizer (GTO)
- SSI gTasks
- Dato gTasks
- Got To Do tasks
- Calengoo tasks
- Due Today tasks
Provide feedback here in comments, via e-mail.