• London''s original and best-selling travel app† - as featured on BBC Click, The Telegraph, Guardian Online, The Independent & Wired UK •
★ Instantly see when your bus is due ✔ Real-time information - not from timetables ✔ Covers 20,000 bus stops! ✔ Full route maps - see where your bus goes! ✔ Real-time diversion/cancellation info ✔ Auto-locate nearest stops on map ✔ View live arrivals on your home screen ✔ Store your favourites ★
"I''m not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the
UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
★★ DESCRIPTION ★★
You know those little black ''countdown'' boxes on bus shelters? Well, with Bus Checker, you can carry them in your pocket, wherever you are - for all of London''s 20,000 bus stops.
No more sprinting down the road then finding the bus is ten minutes away! So that''s more time at home. Or in bed.
What''s more, Bus Checker doesn''t use a timetable - it gets the real, live information for each bus as it moves around London; meaning it''s both accurate and reliable.
In addition, Bus Checker shows you accurate route maps of all London''s 700 bus routes, allows you to search by place name or postcode.. ..see exactly where your bus goes, and when it''s coming!
★★ MAIN FEATURES: ★★
• Live, updated countdown display of bus arrivals.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops with live traffic display.
• Full route maps for all London Bus Routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Home screen widget - live arrivals for your favourite stops.
• Tap on bus numbers to filter the list: see screenshots.
• Details bus stop information - routes/map location/direction.
• Map/route number display - find the right bus to get you home!
★★★ THIS IS NOT A TRIAL - THIS IS THE FULL APP - NOW COMPLETELY FREE! ★★★
Download Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we''re not picking you up from the taxi rank in Morden.*
Data provided by Transport for London
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support website or get in touch. (and please do this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Note to tourists: Morden is at the very bottom of the Northern line on the London tube - and frequently where late-night travellers find themselves waking up.
† - Source iOS App Store, November 2011 - January 2012