Swipe without lifting the finger to select an application to open.
You don''t even need to unlock your device.
- Add App, shortcuts, toggles to the sidebar;
- Custom triggers to activate the sidebar;
- Direct access from the Lockscreen*;
- Icon pack support (Apex & Nova);
- Personalize the side bar & icons.
- Blacklist (apps that will pause Glovebox).
- Recent apps on the sidebar*;
- Floating widgets*;
- Unread counts (Supports Missed it!);
*This feature requires in-app purchase.
XDA Developers Thread:
-The app is not recognizing my in-app purchase. How to solve this problem?
Make sure you''re have the same Google account, used to make the purchase, configured on the device.
Try to clear the cache and data of Play Store, then start Play Store at least once.
Android Settings>Apps>Play Store app>Clear Cache/Data.
If the problem remains, please contact by email.
-How to enable Glovebox on MIUI?
Go to the app info and enable ''Show popup window notification'' setting. Then restart the app.
This app will not use any of the permissions required for malicious purposes.
Directly call phone numbers
Required for Direct Dial shortcuts that can be added to the apps list. This permission will not be used to make phone calls without your permission.
Precise location (Gps and network)
Access Wifi state
Access Bluetooth settings
Required for quick toggles that can be added to the sidebar;
Keywords & Tags:
multitasking, side launcher, sidebar, ubuntu, unity, apps, touch os, task, switch, widgets