The game consists of several "stories". Each story explains some music and harmony theory and offers exercises related to it.
Currently there are three stories:
– Pitch, which introduces the concept of pitch and explains the notes,
– Musical Instruments, which tells about the keyboard instruments, the piano keyboard, and shows how to play simple melodies using it, and
– Free Play, which allows the kid to use the mobile device as a small keyboard.
While explaining how music works and teaching the basics of music in a simple way (works best for 3-6 years old kids), the stories also help to develop color perception, ability to compare different colors (1-3 year old kids), and improve small motility practical skills (2-4 year old kids).
The game is actively developed and new stories are coming soon.
– Teaches your kid music basics in a simple and easy way
– Allows you to use your phone or tablet as a small piano keyboard
- Free play without rounds and tasks
– Suitable for all ages
Just download and enjoy!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FlexyMind
We will be grateful for all kinds of feedback. Please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com and together we can make the game even better.
Keywords: learning game, development game, educational, piano, trainer, emulator, music box, learning notes, music class