Turn your mobile phone or tablet into a set of wireless or bluetooth you can control multi your favorite programs.
You can control mouse, keyboard, multimedia, presentation or power system commands....
• Java SE Runtime (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html)
Step 1: Download Server program ( Support operating systems : Windows vista, Windows 7, Windows 8).
Step 2: Turn on bluetooth in PC/Latop or connect PC/Laptop into WiFi.
Step 3: Extract dowload file and launch remotepc.exe.
( If you choice connect WiFI, . Make sure you have turned on the Wi-Fi of your Android device and connected your device to the LAN of Mac/PC, to which your device is connected to (Mac/PC and Android device may need to be connected to the same router).
If the Firewall of your computer asks if to block Remote Mouse, please don’t block it
Step 4: Download and run Android app- Remote PC .
Enter your computer’s IP address, then click "Connect" button
• Multimedia control ( Windows Media Player, KMPLAYER, VLC Player)
• Presentation control (PowerPoint)
• Sync Files in computer with Android; You can download file from PC to Android, rename file. Open any files.
• System power control
• Show image in Sdcard Android in Windows Photo Viewer.
Thank you for using my app Remote PC and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.