FUJIFILM X-T1, X-E2, X-M1, X-A1, XQ1 and X30
FUJIFILM FinePix F1000EXR, F900EXR, F800EXR, Z1100EXR, Z1000EXR, XP200, XP170, XP70, S8400W, S9400W and S1
[Smartphone System Requirements]
Android Smartphone/Tablet: Android OS Ver.2.1 to 4.4
[Using FUJIFILM Photo Receiver]
1. Start FUJIFILM Photo Receiver.
2. On the camera, select playback mode and display a picture you want to upload.
3. Simultaneously tap Connect on the smartphone and the “connect to smartphone” icon on the camera.
4. When the camera locates the smartphone, its name will appear in the camera display.
5. Confirm that the name of the destination smartphone is correct and tap Start sending on the camera.
6. To upload additional pictures, display them on the camera and tap the “connect to smartphone” icon. Up to 30 pictures can be uploaded in a single session.
7. To end the session, tap End on the smartphone or BACK on the camera.
8. The app can be launched by pressing the SNS button.