-new map with 30 new waves and other stuff.
Exorcist is a 3D dark fantasy-themed shooter game featuring fast gameplay and stylish 3D graphics (the gameplay is similar to Gun Bros and Eternity Warriors). Fight against hordes of monsters using the aid of magic and ranged weapons to cleanse the world from evil creatures and corruption. If during the battle you would run out of bullets, the game will automatically let you buy more without leaving the current session (like in Dead on Arrival ). The journey begins in the damned city and continues through 5 locations in order to reach the final goal - to face and defeat the main boss.
The player has four equipment slots: one for ranged weapons, one for items and two for magic. All magic, bullets and items are consumable. Enemies approach in waves (each subsequent wave is stronger than previous) and drop money upon their death which can be used to buy updrades and items. While proceeding through the locations the player is leveling up and granted for more powerful abilities.
- Fast and challenging gameplay;
- Size optimized for 3G download;
- Two types of controls: point-and-click or stick;
- Nice HD 3D graphics and rock music for soundtrack;
- Special attacks and consumables (magic and potions);
- Variety of equipment (armor and ranged weapons);
- Leveling up system and upgrades for equipment and abilities;
- Tablet support;
- 60 waves of enemies on 2 locations (the rest of the content will be gradually added with updates);
- Open feint support
Work best on the Samsung Galaxy S 2
FYI band does not exist anymore.