- Lots of possible grid sizes. Each grid is generated to make the most use of your screen size.
- 8 beautiful tile types to choose from.
- Play with 4, 5 or 6 colors.
- Play against hard, medium and weak AI or against a second player on the other edge of the screen (multiplayer).
- HD graphics for great experience on high-resolution screens.
- Changing settings has immediate effect on the playing field. Scroll through the options to immediately see how the changes will affect gameplay.
How to play:
You start at the bottom left corner and your opponent starts at the top right corner. Each player takes a turn to select the color they want to absorb. This is done by pressing a button with the corresponding color located at the bottom of the screen. Colors currently in use by any of the players cannot be selected.
When a button is pressed, the player''s area changes to the corresponding color and absorbs adjacent tiles of the same color. Player that was able to absorb more tiles than his opponent by the end of the game wins.
2 Player Flood