- Three modes: monophonic, four note polyphonic or all four voices chorused together
- Chorus width adjustment for both smooth and rougher trance-style chorus
- Glide activated portamento for continuous glissandos
- 32 individually controllable harmonics to blend for immense sound possibilities
- Low pass, band pass, high pass, fade, comb and formant (voice-like) filter options
- Overdrive on the amp for good hard rock sounds
- Two modulators with extended range for ringing effects, sync for FM effects
- Modulator 1 can control pitch (for vibrato), amp (for tremelo), or filter (for wa-wa effects).
- Modulator 2 can also control Modulator 1''s pitch or amplitude for 3 operator FM effects.
- Noise option on the modulator allows for all kinds of noises when blended with harmonic choices
- 16-step arpeggiator to form small note sequences, optionally looping
- Stereo echo effect with flanging
- Controllable by an external MIDI keyboard (requires USB OTG support)
- Velocity control of volume, filter, or both. Velocity simulated by where you touch the key.
- Expression control for volume, filter, or vibrato. Expression controlled by sliding your finger up and down on the key.
- Hold option to keep keys playing after release.
- Over 50 built-in instruments and the ability to save an unlimited number of your own
- Send instruments via email to others and play instruments received from others
- Record up to 5 minutes of play and save recordings (to .wav files).
- Choose from four keyboard sizes: 13, 20, 25 or 32 keys
- Equal temperament or just intonation tuning setting
- Choose from nine backgrounds.
- Fully native sound engine for less glitches and low latency (on supporting devices)
You can do everything with the free version except save or send instruments and recordings. In-app purchase the full version ($1 US) to save your instruments, share them with friends, and remove ads.