GT Photo Albums 3D allows you to organize your photos into albums and view them like you would in real life. You can choose between 3 display modes for 3D view: always show one page, always two pages or hybrid mode: depending on screen orientation, your album will show left and right pages if in landscape mode, or just one page in portrait mode.
GT Photo Albums 3D also provides a "grid" interface, for easy management of your images: rotate images, delete them or simply view EXIF information about that specific picture.
Full screen image view and slideshow are also available from the "flat" view mode: pinch to zoom the image in or out, and swipe to show next or previous image.
- 3D view: flip the pages just as you would on a real photo album!
- 3D view modes: show only one page, show two pages always or hybrid mode: change between one and two pages according to screen orientation
- List view: view more images in a traditional "grid" layout
- fullscreen image view, with two-finger zoom and swipe to next or previous image
- fullscreen slideshow
- Album operations: add, delete, rename album and view information about it
- Image operations: rotate, delete image, view image details (including EXIF data)
- option to import images into an album
- Android 4 "Ice Cream Sandwich" look even on earlier versions of Android
This application requires several permissions:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - image and album operations
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - used by ads