Easily search for stocks via stock ticker symbols or company names, add them to your trading portfolios and start monitoring your stock quotes and portfolio performance!
Create watchlists to monitor stocks in the stock market that you do not own but are interested to either buy or short sell.
Add stock price alerts so that whenever your stock hit specific price targets, you will receive a timely notification.
Stock news alerts can also be created so that you can receive news notifications for your stocks at your preferred time and frequency.
- Access up-to-date stock market statistics (eg. realtime stock quotes etc) at a glance
- View stock charts for different date periods.
- Find out the latest company news via RSS feed
- Create and manage your stock trading portfolios
- Record your stock trades and track the performance of your various portfolios
- Create and manage watchlists to monitor stocks of interest
- Create price alerts and receive stock price alert notifications
- Add News Alerts automatically or manually to receive news notifications from your selected stocks at your preferred time and frequency
- Enable or disable individual News or Price Alerts
- Ability to set preferred update frequency to conserve phone battery
- Multiple home screen widgets for portfolios, watchlists and news for quick access to stock information
- Import Google Finance Portfolio Transactions .csv file directly to existing portfolio. All you have to do is to place the .csv file in the location stated in the app
- Select light or dark theme for your app and widgets
- Ability to view all news in selected portfolio(s) and filter news articles based on keywords or stock name
- ''Positions'' tab lets you view your stock positions and provides you information such as Portfolio Value, Market Value, Gain/Loss, Average Price and Quantity owned
- ''Positions'' tab also shows you your cash positions for your selected portfolio
- Ability to add an initial cash deposit when a new Portfolio is created and withdraw and deposit cash
- ''Performance'' tab lets you track important performance indicators of your portfolio/stock such as ROI, Realized Gains and Unrealized Gains
- ''Distribution'' tab gives you an overview of the market value percentages of all your stocks
- Set a distinct color for each stock
Stocks IQ is optimized to run on both Android phones and tablets and is completely free!
Note that Stocks IQ does not sync with any actual portfolio. It acts as either a learning tool for stock tracking beginners or a supporting tool for seasoned stock traders.
Connect with us on Facebook for news and giveaways at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc