The app gives you a fixed-price quote for your journey upfront and tells you exactly how long your car will take to arrive, which on average is less than 10 minutes in Central London. Choose from our standard people carrier, executive saloon or low-emission hybrid vehicles and pay on your Priority Account, by cash, card or PayPal.
Once booked, you will receive a text containing your driver’s mobile number, vehicle details and a link to follow their arrival on a map.
• The fastest and easiest way to book a minicab
• Live fleet information housed on the apps home screen making it quick and easy to see where your nearest Addison Lee minicab is
• Book a car on demand or pre-book up to 3 months in advance
• Calculate your taxi fare in advance by getting fixed-price quotes before you book and no surge charges at peak times!
• See exactly how many minutes your driver will take to arrive
• Intuitive interface and improved address search, ‘locate me’ feature to help you in unfamiliar areas.
• Automatically finds your current GPS location, so no need to input pickup address
• Stores frequent journeys for simpler repeat and return bookings
• The ‘Recent Journeys’ feature populates both pickup and drop off addresses in just one tap
• Save your home address for quick Take Me Home bookings. From current location to home in just 3 taps.
• See your driver on the map as they make their way to pickup
• On board tracking provides an estimated journey time to your destination
• Rate your driver and overall experience with Addison Lee
• New single sign-in allows personal and Priority Account bookings to be made all in one place
• View and amend bookings across app, web and phone
• Flight delay monitoring for London airport pickups
• London Airport transfers from Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, London City and Luton.
• Access to Europe’s largest fleet containing six-seat Ford Galaxy people carriers and executive Mercedes vehicles
• Cars available across London and the M25 – even south of the river!
• Average response times of under 10 minutes in central London