Hit Wicket Cricket offers you a unique cricket experience inspired by a probability based game we played as kids called book cricket. Real statistics drive our game engine and you choose the strategy. This is like no other cricket game on Google Play.
- Sixteen 2014 World Cricket teams.
- ★India ★Australia ★Pakistan ★England ★Sri Lanka ★West Indies ★South Africa ★New Zealand and ★Zimbabwe. We also include ★Bangladesh ★Hong Kong ★UAE ★Afghanistan ★Nepal ★Netherlands and ★Ireland
- As team manager you choose the batting and bowling lineup and strategy to influence the outcome
- Super simple to play. Just tap the screen to bat, bowl or manage batting aggression or bowling strategy
- Fastest cricket game that loads in seconds
- Your game will not be interrupted by annoying pop-up ads
- Suitable for kids. No complicated controls. Timepass game for all ages
- Small app size that fits nicely on your SD card so you can enjoy other games as well
- No data connection needed while playing and optimized for one handed play
From the game devs
Do you enjoy games like Cricket T20 Fever 3D, Cricket WorldCup Fever, Pepsi IPL Cricket or Stick Cricket. We like these games too! We created Hit Wicket Cricket for the times that it is not ideal to play these other games; mainly because they require you to have a strong data connection, lots of bandwidth, are slow to load and have 2 free hands to play. Our game is super fast to download, easy to play with one hand, doesn''t need an internet connection, and is great as a timepass when you have only 5 minutes to spare. Hit Wicket is based on stats, probability, good team management, and luck. Even the game devs cannot "game the game engine".
Tested on all devices from the Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy mini to the Nexus One, Nexus S and newest tablets.
This game is not affiliated with IPL, BCCI or any of its participating teams.