1) Display the graphics with the tilt angle relative to horizontal movement to simulate the performance of each axis that you choose to measure tilt.
2) You can measure the tilt of all three models, including X-axis, the Y-axis and the XY-axis with a 2-dimensional.
3) Calibrate option for accuracy.
4) Sound a warning when it finds that the measure in the horizontal plane. That is the angle measured in the plane is less than 1 degree (you can enable / disable this).
5) While the display is illuminated at all times, making the work easier.