Jewel Magic is one of the best android puzzle game and casual game supporting all popular mobile phones.
If you have got bored with other gem matching games, JewelMagic is for you.
Jewel Magic adds several creative innovations to the already very popular match game concept with four differently themed game modes and unlimited levels of challenging fun.
Jewel Magic has four interesting game modes as below.
- Classic : Move timeout based addictive puzzle game.
- TimeAttack : Tests your raw jewel matching speed.
- ScorePanic : Very dynamic fast paced puzzle game.
- Continuous : Non stop match puzzle game.
Whats New in Jewel Magic for Android:
- Plain Mode option in settings has been added, which controls the usage of special characters.
- All new 3d gems with eye catching animations.
- 9 New background screens.
- Different backgrounds for Classic, Scorepanic & Time Attack modes.
- Several other Improvements in Gameplay & Interface.
All game modes have individual player ranking system based on the highest level/Score achieved. Players are ranked in five categories from Amateur to Legendary. Your rank naturally improves along with your skill as you play again and again, thats what makes JewelMagic so addictive.
Online Scores! Scores of top ten players from all over the world are listed in weekly and Monthly tabs of our online score screen. At any time, you can compete with top ten weekly and monthly scorers and submit your scores after every game.
- Awesome graphics with fluid animations.
- Auto saving & loading supported for all game modes.
- Plain Mode option to switch off special items.
- Magician clears all surrounding gems by matching two similar gems adjacent to him.
- Sackman clears all gems in a row or column by matching two similar gems adjacent to him.
- Smoke! Beware of them. Clear them before the moveout counter in each smoking gem reaches zero or else it will spread to your adjacent gems.
- Unlimited levels! It needs only your skill to crack a new level. Complexity of the game increases progressively from level to level. Could you ever reach Level10 in Classic/Score Panic game mode? Well, let’s see!!!