RailTime covers all stations and stops in Belgium, in addition to major international connections.
RailTime enables you to:
• Plan and save your journey between two stations
• Check arrival and departure times and platform numbers for your train
• Be informed automatically of any delays on your train
• Save your regular journeys in your favourites
• Find out about cancelled or additional stops
• See all the trains departing or arriving at a station
• Consult the map for your station''s neighbourhood, or find the nearest station
• Follow major disruptions on the network
• Be informed about works
• For commuters: update your daily search automatically every day
• Set a wake-up alarm for when you arrive at your destination.
• Create a widget to consult your favourite stations directly without opening the application
Explanation of the various permissions:
- GPS : center the map on your actual position, retrieve the nearest station
- Phone call : only required to call one of the “in –app” useful numbers (RailTime by Phone and Securail)
- Add/Modify calendar events : save a route search in your calendar
- Send email : share information by email
Following on from the success of the website www.railtime.be, and its mobile version m.railtime.be, Infrabel, the manager of the Belgian railway infrastructure, presents the Android app.