Click to select a column, click again to drop your chip.
The first player who connects at least four chips vertically, horizontally or diagonal wins.
This version features:
- Smooth OpenGL rendered graphics
- Strong AI player from easy to insane (highend device recommended for insane)
- Bluetooth multiplayer mode to challenge your friends
- Online multiplayer mode with ELO rating system, badges & HeyZap ELO ranking
- 7x7 field instead of 7x6 thus eliminating the "first player wins" condition
- Game can be minimized during play - sending you a notification when it''s your turn again
- A total of 15 achievements to be unlocked through HeyZap
- HeyZap leaderboards to compare your skills with other players
Online Play Hints:
This game mode features an ELO ranking system, player stats and HeyZap integration.
It is possible to minimize StrikeFour or turn off the screen while searching opponents on devices with at least 256 MB RAM.
You will receive a status bar notification and the device vibrates if a match is found.
Important: Background opponent search terminates automatically after 10 minutes to prevent unintended battery drain.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are required for multiplayer and used by HeyZap / Admob
READ_PHONE_STATE is required by TapJoy for the offerwall
WAKELOCK and BLUETOOTH permissions are required for multiplayer
HINT: Sometimes ingame pairing of bluetooth adapters fails (HTC Wildfire), pair in android settings in this case.
Keywords: connect four, connectfour, four in a row, four in a line, line of four, connect 4, 4 up, 4 in a line, 4 in a row, four up, vier gewinnt, 4 gewinnt, puzzle, board, classic, traditional, multiplayer, bluetooth, heyzap, feint, apps2sd