- Attitude Indicator (Artificial Horizon/Gyro)
- Magnetic compass
- True Course
- Slip Indicator
- Vertical Speed
- Altitude MSL
Unlike other apps around in the market ixGyro provides a true-attitude indicator that is unaffected by trajectorial accelerations, using not only the accelerometer sensor, but also the GPS signal and the gyroscope (if available) for a much more reliable and robust attitude indication.
Therefore, the best results are obtained with devices that are equipped with a gyroscope and GPS (as the Nexus S, the Galaxy Nexus (Google/Samsung), the Galaxy S2/S3, the Samsung Galaxy Tab, the Samsung Galaxy Note, the Samsung Nexus 10, the HTC Evo 3D, the HTC One/One X+, the Asus Transformer, the LG Nexus 4, or the LG Optimus Pad, for example).
If you encounter some odd behaviour of the attitude indicator (e.g. with the Google Nexus 7) please follow these steps to get satisfying results:
1) Launch ixGyro and select the Settings dialog
2) Check the option "Minimize gyro delay"
3) Select the option "Reset Autocalibration" from the main menu
4) Wait at least 5 minutes while ixGyro is running and the device is at rest
5) Optionally you can uncheck the option "Minimize gyro delay" now to save battery power.
Please read the documentation carefully and contact us in case of problems!
This is a demo version! The Pro version is available now on Android Market.