Send me an email and I try to fix your problem quicly.
Don''t install on SD card and exclude to your task killer.
Tutorials : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaumard
If you want to control your phone Widgetsoid is THE tool to have. It provides widgets totally customizable; you can choose over 50 toggles!
Widgetsoid is the only app who has custom color for icons and indicator!
User can customize his widgets and make amazing home screen.
Custom backgrounds (choose from gallery, custom color…);
Change Widgets transparency;
Edit existed widgets;
Choose icon color;
Choose outer blur color;
Different widgets size;
Different indicator type (long, thin, round, short or none)
Horizontal and vertical widgets
Widgets in notification bar;
2 two rows widgets and notifications;
Possibility to remove widgets size;
Preview of your widget on configuration screen;
Backup / restore zip and dropbox
You can save your widgets on profiles and load it when you want!
The power control widget is not customizable and has only 5 toggles but this is Widgetsoid toggles:
- 2G/3G (Shortcut to mobile settings)
- 4G (WiMAX for EVO)
- Data (Renaming APN or toggle APN)
- Brightness (custom seekbar, custom levels…)
- Stay Awake
- Always ON
- GPS (1 click for compatible phone or root user see FAQ)
- Auto Sync
- Force synchro
- Auto Rotate
- Airplane Mode
- Media Scanner
- Screen timeout (different modes)
- Torch (Flashlight, different mode if it’s not work automatically)
- Mount USB
- Mount SD card
- Auto Lock
- Pattern Lock
- Reboot (only for root users! Shutdown, bootloader, normal, recovery or fastboot)
- Temperature (battery)
- Phone memory
- SD memory
- RAM memory
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Volume manager
- Ring mode
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Direct Shortcut contacts (or open popup with call, sms, email)
- Direct Shortcut bookmarks
You can find more informations on official web site http://widgetsoid.jaumard.com
You will find permissions descriptions and FAQ to help you to use Widgetsoid.
@jaumard on twitter
email@example.com for problems